European MMA Federation
The European Mixed Martial Arts Federation is the international democratic governing body for the sport of MMA, representing stakeholders worldwide – athletes, coaches, referees, sports confederations, international associations, professional promoters and more. Founded from within the MMA community for the MMA community, the purpose of the EMMAF is to protect and further the regulation, development and recognition of the sport on all levels, enabling international competition through the organization of non-profit, democratic national federations.
• to promote MMA, K-1, Jiu-Jitsu martial arts and sports;
• to develop healthy lifestyle habits in different social groups;
• youth crime prevention – employment of children and young people;
• to organize various sports competitions;
• to seek contacts with Lithuanian and foreign sports clubs, federations, to organize sport events together.