AGE AND WEIGHT CATEGORIES
AGE PARTICIPANTS age groups, fight times and weight categories
U – 10 (up to 10 years old children) up to 30 kg .; up to 34 kg .; up to 38 kg .; +38 kg .;
U – 12 (11 and 12 years old children) up to 38 kg .; up to 41 kg .; up to 44 kg .; up to 48 kg .; up to 52 kg .; up to 56 kg .; + 56 kg.
U – 14 (children 13 and 14) up to 41 kg .; up to 44 kg .; up to 48 kg .; up to 52 kg .; up to 56 kg .; up to 61 kg .; up to 66 kg .; + 66 kg.
U – 16 (15 and 16 years old children) to 52. up to 56 kg; up to 61 kg .; up to 66 kg .; up to 70 kg .; up to 77 kg .; + 77 kg.
U – 18 (youth 17 and 18) to 56. up to 61 kg .; up to 66 kg .; up to 70 kg .; up to 77 kg .; up to 84 kg .; + 84 kg.
adults + 19 years old – up to 61 kg .; up to 66 kg .; up to 70 kg .; up to 77 kg .; up to 84 kg .; up to 93 kg .; +93 kg.
Girls / Women – up to 52 kg. up to 56 kg; up to 61 kg .; up to 66 kg .; up to 70 kg .; + 70 kg.
veterans – + 45 m.
women’s/girls and veterans can also fight Jiu-Jitsu wrestling, the scoring system is equally forbidden by all the shocks (legs and MMA gloves are not used)
U-10; U-12; 3 mins
U-14; U-16; 4 min-18 and adults; 5 minutes
The battle takes place on the tatami 10×10
Clothing – free kimono or MMA shorts
EVALUATION OF ACTIONS
Actions are evaluated without stopping the fight.
1. Painful action (hands, feet).
3. Knock-down to the corpus, leg, head.
– 2 points.
1. For a throw after an athlete after a technical throw, during which the opponent’s legs rise above the pelvis and the athlete stays in the position and the opponent falls on the tatami.
2. Accentuated kick from head to foot.
3. Sitting on the opponent (horseman), behind the back of the opponent’s legs, each position must be maintained for 5 s.
– 1 point.
1. Exposure to side or head restraint must be maintained for 5 s
2. A series of 3-4 exact strokes (the opponent goes back to the strike).
3. For throwing, strangling, when an athlete takes a controlling upper position after falling.
1. Head impact with knee and heel (sole)
2. Any attacks on the head, neck and spine by hand.
3. Impact with head, elbow, hands with fingers.
4. Shock in the joints, shocks below the band.
5. Painful actions performed on the hands, fingers, back, neck fracture.
6. Fighting feet in the parterre.
7. Forbidden leg painful – during helix rotation;
8. up to 11 years old It is forbidden to hit the knees in a stance and hit my head with a foot
9. Throw a rival on the floor grasping the head / neck alone, throwing the rival on the head / neck,
10. Release of a player from a sleeping position and an attack on the tatami
11. Screams, scratches, hair strokes, misconduct against the opponent, judge, viewers.
- CLOTHING AND PROTECTION
Free -Kimon, MMA sports shorts, Girls additionally MMA / Grapling T-shirts.
Necessary security that all participants must have:
bandage (crotch protection);
kappa (dental protection);
foot protection (soft);
classic MMA amateur gloves;
girls must wear chest protectors in addition.
Note: It is desirable for the team members to have their feet protected, MMA gloves.
The athletes, coaches and team leaders in their RIGHTS PARTICIPATE RECOGNIZE that they are familiar with and agree to all the above-mentioned regulations and requirements.